Welcome to my world!: February

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February



Ahhh.. February is coming to an end.. A lot of things happened this month.. There was Thaipusam, Chinese New Year... Valentine's Day and yes, my father's 4th anniversary. I really can't believe it have been 4 years since he left us to be with God. I really miss my daddy. It's not hard to see that I'm daddy's girl. I miss you soooooo much daddy!! Hope you are happy where ever you are.. May God bless your soul.



Death.. It never fails to pay each one of us a visit.. It comes in many forms. Be it our own death or those of our loved ones. Of course there's nothing much we could say about it when it's our own, we're dead after all. Dead people can't form opinions. Or maybe they they could but we just can't hear them. Ahahahaha.



Last month I lost my lovely dog Maia... I was dealt a double blow this month when I lost yet another dog. I lost my puppy Xena.. Yes, Xena the daughter of Maia.. Fate could be cruel but I have to be strong. My only consolation is that at least now Maia won't be alone.



Okay, let's move on. The topic of death is depressing and I do not wish to dwell on it for longer than I should. It's the 28th today. Chap Goh Mei! Yes.. the 15th day of the Chinese New Year.. the end of the celebrations. Isn't Malaysia wonderful? It's one celebration after another... Woohoo!

One celebration that was pretty different for me this year was Valentine's Day. I just realized that it's the 1st Valentine I've had in a really long time where I'm single.. Yup.. Single! Alone! I'm not too bothered by it though. I've been pretty blessed to have had somebody to share my Valentines with all these years (and just because I have somebody to share it with doesn't necessarily made it good).

On that note, I think I rather like being single. I have forgotten the freedom and independence that comes from being single. It's pretty liberating. I'm absolutely loving it! My life is starting to fall into place. I'm doing what I want to do whenever I want to do it. Its like a breath of fresh air!



February have been a pretty interesting month for me. Made plenty of new friends from around the world. Caught up with old friends. Pretty amazing experience. I hope that all the coming months promises to be as interesting and as fruitful as it have been. I pray God will bless me and all my undertakings..


No comments:

Post a Comment