Welcome to my world!: Long Absence...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Long Absence...


Wow... I really can't believe two months have passed since I last made an entry. This is absolutely pathetic. What kind of blogger am I if I don't blog religiously? The lazy procrastinating kind I guess.. Hahahaha! And AGAIN, ladies and gentlemen, where DID time go??

It's really funny how in a blink of an eye two WHOLE months have come to pass.. It didn't just pass by quietly but in fact, a whole lot of things have been happening in that two months. These past two months have been pretty crazy for me socially and also emotionally... I'm starting to re-discover guys. Yes people, despite my painful experience with men.. I'm starting to re-discover them.. Ahahahh..I'm starting to get back in the game.

I am still pretty wobbly like a new born foal.. still trying to re-learn the dating game. Contrary to popular belief, it's not woman that is hard to understand.. In fact, it is MEN that is extremely difficult to understand! I'm serious! I have been trying so hard practically all my adult life to understand them.. but to no avail!

Well, I guess the coming months would be pretty interesting. I have lots of men related stories to share.. Of course we'll leave that for the next post.. So just wait for it! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment