Welcome to my world!: Lameness Overload!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Lameness Overload!

Yes, you heard me right.. this is indeed lameness overload. Why? Well this blog is starting to sound like a joke! Every time I get excited about being back in blogging action, the excitement fizzles off the moment I click post! Grrrrr! Is it possible for a human being to be as lazy and as unmotivated as I am? I really would like to know... then at least I wouldn't feel so bad about myself. Ahahahaha..

Well, if it is any consolation, a lot of life changing things have been happening in my life since my last entry, but being the lazy ass and kill joy that I am, I'm not going to talk about it right now. Stay tuned for my next update (cross your fingers and hope it would happen soon! hahaha) and I might be motivated enough to share the details. As for now, I'm off to bed (I think)!

p/s: I know! I know! I'm hopeless. But I know you still love me! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment